Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need help with a parenting issue?

My 13 year old son wants nothing to do with his dad. They seem to clash every time they are together. Their interests are very different, but my husband always tries to get him to do things with him. Sometimes, he loses his temper %26amp; doesn't go about it in the most tactful way, but I know he's frustrated. My son has a very short fuse on his temper, too, but I think he's pretty sensitive. I feel like a referee sometimes!! Help!!I need help with a parenting issue?
Well try talking to your son and see if theres any thing his father can do to make your son feel better. Also see what your son likes to do and get his father to do it with him. Wether it be sports,( get out side and teach him a thing or two) Video games have your son teach him how to play and make sure his dad will cooperate. I lost my father when I was 10 but things I would always like to do with him would be to watch the game eery sunday and then at half time go play catch or go to the movies or just hang out. Just tell your husband to be more patient and mature.I need help with a parenting issue?
tell your husband to go to the gym and take him there and tell him to tell you son how to box on a punching bag. i mean who doesnt like boxing or mma?

No comments:

Post a Comment