Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I convince my parents to get me a cell phone for Christmas?

I am thirteen and it just makes sense for me to get one. ALl my friends have one and it would be convenient to be able to contact my family at all times and not have to ask one of my friends if i can use theirs.


Any advice?How can I convince my parents to get me a cell phone for Christmas?
Tell them that since you only want the phone to be able to contact home in times of emergency, explain to them that it doesn't have to be fancy (no need for an Iphone or anything like that) it just has to be able to call your family when you need too.How can I convince my parents to get me a cell phone for Christmas?
You should put forth your arguments to your parents in a formal presentation. Cost benefit analysis. if they still refuse to get you a cell phone. Disappear for a few days and when you get back, tell them you would have called but you didn't have a cell phone.
I have the same question. I NEED HELP 2!
Ask them..


*What would I do if I was the last one left at school?


*What if I was put in a bad situation and I had no cell phone?


*What if my friends won't let me use theirs?





Make sure NOT to say ';All my friends do..'; WORST possible line everrr!





Just talk about safety(; I mainly wanted one so I could text!
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment