Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I persuade my parents to let me trick or treat?

I am in my early teens and last year i declared that it would be my last year trick or treating. This year my friend asked me to go with her in her neighborhood . My parents think its rude to still go out . I can easily pass for someone younger, and my friend said its common for people my age to trick or treat. I am planning on going all out on dressing up , so I am still putting in an effort . Any advice on how I can persuade them to let me go still ? PLEASE HELP :) How can I persuade my parents to let me trick or treat?
We give out candy each year and have alot of teenagers. I think it's fun to see what costumes people think of. I think it's only rude if you don't dress up. Tell them that it's not rude b/c you are doing it to entertain the older people that give out the candy. How can I persuade my parents to let me trick or treat?
Tell them your still young and don't want to regret not going when you're there age and tell them you will behave well. that should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment