Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i convince my parents to let me stay home while im suspened from school?

I got suspended from school and my parents make me go to work with my dad everyday. And well i find out in a few days how long i am out for and it is most likely going to be like a month or two. Please help me find a way to convince them to let me stay home all day instead of going to work wiht my dad.How can i convince my parents to let me stay home while im suspened from school?
A month or 2, we're talking drugs or weapons. Anything else would not involve that long a suspension. So go to work with daddy, and behave yourself like a good little boy.How can i convince my parents to let me stay home while im suspened from school?
You're lucky your parents haven't chained you to the bed with a pot to pee in. Seeing the light of day and getting out of the house is a privilage.





I can tell you that a suspension from school for a month means you did something that they probably could have pressed charges on you for.





Why in the world would you think that you get a vacation from school and can stay at home unwatched. Your parents have no trust in you right now and probably think that the moment they leave the house, you will take off and cause trouble.





No sleeping in, no t.v, no freedom, no phone, no computer. You gave up those rights when you pulled what ever bone headed stunt you pulled.
what the heck did you do? i mean i am 12 and i am a ok student i mean nothing fancy but if that was me i wouldn't be here typing or anything...





well either get sick or say something like i don't want to get other people sick sorry!
two months????!!!!! you are gonna hate me but they are right!! is punishment not price.... or.... fake that you are sick, idk brake your leg.... not really!!! don't do it!!! take it like a man!! sorry though i know for a fact that it sux
Tell them to send you to military school.





Selfish overprivileged brat.
You are being punished, you should not be allowed to stay home and have fun.
I highly doubt they will let you stay home for this.





Learn from your lessons.
You should be happy you're still able to type. I can't imagine what you did to get booted for a month or more.
just sit there and tell them no
A month or 2? If you were MY kid, you would be having a hard time sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment