Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i make my parents get me an ipod touch faster then chrismtas?

They told me they were gona get it for me for christmas and since then i have download 55 apps and i dont even have the ipod yet! i luv it so much my friend let me borrow it and i didnt wanna giv it back. what shuld i do?How can i make my parents get me an ipod touch faster then chrismtas?
Work for it. Or be patient. I remember having to wait months for my first gameboy back in the day :(How can i make my parents get me an ipod touch faster then chrismtas?
Get a job or ask your parents if you can do some chores around the house for an allowance
It is the desire of Things that breeds unhappiness. If they bought you one, how would that greatly improve your character?

No comments:

Post a Comment