Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me get a parakeet?

I really want one.


How much does it cost to get one?


With cage and all.How can I convince my parents to let me get a parakeet?
I have a parakeet named Peanut :) We got a cage for around $60 and spent probably $30 more on accessories. When I got my bird 7 years ago, I think he only cost about $25. Tell your parents you'll take care of feeding it and cleaning its cage. It was my first pet, and they are pretty easy to care for. Good luck!!How can I convince my parents to let me get a parakeet?
They're probably pretty expensive, I dunno. And just a warning they live for a LONG time. But I'd go about it by bringing up any other pets and how you did so well raising them and if this is your first pet, than guilt them into it by saying they never give you responsibility.
tell your parents you will take real good care of it. prove it to them to house chores be more repsonsible dont forget stuff, go on google and tpye in parakeets and research them then you can tell your parents about them.
About 150$ first trip, then 50 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment