Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me get a bunny?

My hamster passed away a couple months ago and I want another pet. There are these really cute bunnies on Pet Finder and I want one.How do I convince my parents to let me get a bunny?
Bunnies are silent and won't make even that squeaky sound your hamster made running on its wheel. You can feed bunnies weeds from the yard as treats and you promise to pull some, dandelions make great treats. Bunnies can be left over vacation without a babysitter, just extra food. Bunny poop makes amazing fertilizer, best in the world. If your parents have flowers, they will love that. Bunnies will greet you happily when you walk near their cage, the way a dog would without the barking. Good luckHow do I convince my parents to let me get a bunny?
write down 10 (or more) GOOD reasons why you should get it like teaches me responsibility (things parents like to hear) and do all your chores (if you have any) with out them asking so they see that you are REALLY responsible and also do things like cleaning without being asked. and don't get any any fights with them.....bite your tongue =)


hope this helped and good luck!
I had a bunny one time, huge mess tho. make sure u have a big enough back yard, enough food and its not good if they stay in the rain. their poop is like coco puffs.





If you really want one, tell your parents the oppisite of all that ^_^
tell them that you'll take care for it, they will never have to worry, and that you'll always be good. hope it works!





answer mine-%26gt;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090802113742AApKzP4%26amp;r=w
tell em that you'll take care of it and if it annoyes them then you will give it away. Just dont let it annoy them!!





Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment