Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my parents to let me drive with my boyfriend?

I'm 14, and my boyfriend is 16. Both my parents like my boyfriend, and have met him several times. On friday we want to just go to dinner and a movie(drive is about 25 minutes away). How do i get them to let me drive with him? He's had his license for 6 months now, and is a good driver.How do I get my parents to let me drive with my boyfriend?
My parents would have never let me go. Be careful, when you are young everything seems like true love and happily ever after, but trouble and pain don't respect ages. I recommend you only go to the movie with your boyfriend if you take with you and older sister or cousin. Maybe your parents will let you go if you offer to bring a chaperon. It is good to have fun at your age but be careful not to put yourself in a compromising situation where things could get out of hand and go further than what you are ready for. I wish you the best.How do I get my parents to let me drive with my boyfriend?
You have not said that they will not let you.
I wouldn't let my 14 year old get in the car with a 16 year old behind the wheel.
get your license then you can drive with him
I think you stand as much a chance of this as you do of getting to stay home alone for a weekend.


At 14 you should not be going anywhere alone with any boy.


Stop trying to grow up so fast. Enjoy being a kid a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment