Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do i tell my parents about my crash?

Im 17 years old and my parents just bought me a BMW and i crashed it a few days ago. Accidently...... I backed out and hit a brick wall how should i tell them. They just gave me it a few days ago. Also, the whole bumper is like smashed. They havent seen it yet beacsue i put like a tarp over it so the snow dosent get on it.How do i tell my parents about my crash?
I would tell them straight up that you were an idiot and shouldn't be driving a BMW, then get it fixed and trade it in for a used Yugo until you learn how to drive you spoiled little rich brat.How do i tell my parents about my crash?
just be truthful, that puts out a lot of brownie points with the parents, accidents happen, just explain what happened, when you hide things from them, thats when the troubles start.
Ask your parents how much they love you first before telling them what happened. If you're a rich spoiled brat they probably wouldnt care and get you another one! lol
Look at it this way. Will they be more mad if they find out you didn't tell them? Or you can tell them and just get it over with and off your chest? You'll feel much better to just get it out of the way. Punishment might suck. But you'll have that.
Well you could lie and say someone hit your car while it was parked. I would tell the truth accidents happen that's what insurance is for.
trade you car in for a cheaper older BMW, then give your dad the surplus cash, that will shut him up
If your grown up enough to have a BMW of your own than your grown up enough to tell them what you did and pony up the dough to pay for it to be fixed.
You say, ';Folks, I backed the Beemer into a wall. I'm going to get estimes on getting it fixed, and I'm hopeful that it won't have any effect on the insurance policy.';
Hello:





Well your options are get it fixed on your own (you sound like you are a poor little rich kid though so I don't count on you being able to do anything on your own with out screwing it up) or so sooner or later you are going to have to fess up and tell mommy and daddy you broke your new toy.





Nothing is going to be gained by hiding it and stalling for time because the problem doesn't get better with time. How about you let your testes finally drop and tell them. Oh if I am wrong about you I apologize, but I doubt I am.





I hope this helps





Rev Phil





Re
you should probably tell them the truth. it will only make it worse if you lie. hopefully they'll see the courageousness of you telling them! and you should make sure you can pay for fixing it.
WOW A BMW





well.....jst me like mom dad


a few days ago i was backing up and hit a bricked wall


im really sorry it was an accident








but hun a FEW days ago


there going to ask you why didnt you tell us right when it happened





if i were you if you can says it happened like 2 days ago or else
stare at them until telokinetic powers to beam the bad news into their head
are they planning on getting hammered tonight? tell them while they are not of sound mind, you will either be;major buzz kill,or they will laugh it off at least until tomorrow, or next year however you wanna look at it
tell them straight. its hard, but if they just find out, u will be in more troubl for not telling them
Pull the tarp off and say, ';OH MY GOD!'; JUST KIDDING--DON';T! Tell them, mom and day, I have something to tell you and I am soooooooooo sorry. I was backing up and I hit a brick wall, and I didn't mean to and I will do whatever I can to help fix it but I need your help because this has never happened to me before so I don't know what to do. If you have a job, offer to pay for some of it, and hopefully they won't make you, but they might. But tell them NOW! No more tarp! I am surprised they haven't noticed.
I know it is hard, but it's best just to come clean and tell them. They're going to find out anyway. On the plus side, you didn't hit another car or get a ticket for it. Just tell them and tell them you feel horrible about it and that you would like to help pay for the repair to the car. If you are old enough to assume adult responsibilities like driving, you must be adult enough to deal with the other issues that can arise and this is one of them. Go and do it and start the new year off on a clean slate!!
well, it makes it worst if you dont tell them at all, so just start out that it was a huge accident and stuff... but you crashed...dont lie about anything though
Don't try to hide the truth because it will always come out sooner or later. Do you want your parents to loose the trust in you ?


As a parent this is the only advice I can give you; THE TRUTH !
there is no easy way to tell them, but they probably want be as mad as you think,but the worst thing you could do is hide it from them, so suck it up and just tell them so they can fix and get u rolling again, and remember this your parents will always love you
tell your dad if he loves you more. tell your mom if she loves you more. simple as that, they can afford to fix it for you since they have cash. just be really really nice..
Accidents happen. Tell them that you are sorry and that you accidentally hit a wall when backing out. Tell them at least it wasn't another car, or a person. They should understand your a new driver.


They should just be thankful that you are not hurt. You can think of some sort of agreement, with them if you want to get it fixed.


hope this helps.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment