Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to get an airsoft gun?

My mom says she doesn't believe in guns. When I ask they make it into a big joke by saying only when you graduate and get into harvard and laughing. I play at my friends house all the time and there's never enough to go around to everyone. Please help!How can I convince my parents to get an airsoft gun?
You'll shoot your eye out kid !How can I convince my parents to get an airsoft gun?
lol i had the same problem.just try to make an agreement with her like ';if i get good grades can i?'; or somethin like that.or raise your own money and get another adult to buy it for you
Lol take a hunters safety class first, then say that there good practice for shooting and that you can be responsible with one
i would have to agree with that other guy, strike a deal

No comments:

Post a Comment