Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone reading the questions in 'Pregnancy and Parenting' tonight?

I was just over there, perusing through the questions. Geezus! Some of them are downright scary! If these same people actually are procreating, we're all in trouble.





Don't believe me? Check it out and see for yourself.Anyone reading the questions in 'Pregnancy and Parenting' tonight?
Oh, I stay away from there. Knowing there are that many people in the world that crazy would result in me being a shut in.





I'm better of not knowing.Anyone reading the questions in 'Pregnancy and Parenting' tonight?
Yeah, I travel that way a bit. People think they can get pregnant by looking at each other. Smart cookies.
ohh i know and im pregnant..and i know to stay away from that category..people tend to be weird over there..lol
i'm going to ask a really dumb question in there thanks for the idea! :)


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
You mean there is an ';out'; door from P%26amp;S? I wasn't aware... Been stuck in here for a couple of months now... hehe...
Indeed... It is a scary world out there, and it is breeding =(

No comments:

Post a Comment