Friday, November 25, 2011

How would you ask the parents for thier daughters hand in marriage?

My girlfriend is the type that would want me to ask her parents for their blessing. How do you bring it up i find it kind of awkward to be like hey mr. _____ i love your daughter she loves me can i have your blessing to marry her. How do you bring it up get to the topic i don't know how to start it or anything.How would you ask the parents for thier daughters hand in marriage?
Just tell them the truth, like you said ';I love your daughter more then anyone and care for her deeply I believe she feels the same way about me. So I would like to ask for your blessing to ask her to be my wife.';





If they see how much you love her you shouldn't have a problem.





Good LuckHow would you ask the parents for thier daughters hand in marriage?
This is a lot easier than you're making it - this is not the kind of thing that you work into a casual conversation, so don't make it one, otherwise they'll think you're nuts.





Just call them, set up a time to go over, and ask to speak to both of them. Very likely, they'll sit you down in the living room, and you simply say what you just told us (without the ';hey, Mister'; part). Tell them you love her and want to marry her, and ask for their blessing (their, not just his - trust me, 9 times out of 10 it'll make a great impression on Mom).





Tell them if you're keeping the proposal a secret, and when you're planning on doing it (so they don't drop the ball on you), and you're done.
ask her father if you can take him out to dinner, just the two of you. take him to a very nice place, pay for the dinner and leave a 23% tip.





after dinner, while having coffee, look him straight in the eye, and say, man to man, '; mr. ---, i love your daughter. i care for her and i will always be loyal to her and take care of her to the best of my ability. i would like to know if i could have your blessing to ask her to marry me.





that is how it is done, man to man.
I made my boyfriend ask, and set them up to do it. My dad was cooking in the kitchen and I gave my boyfriend a job to do there and then left them alone for a bit. My bf plucked up the courage to ask, and we are getting married in August. Good luck!
just be like:


mr_________ i love your daugter, i will never hurt her and want to be with her till the day i die, i love her more than enything the world and would be happuy if you would give me your blessing to marry her








good luck!!!! x
Things like this are better done on the fly. Just stand up and do it. Her parents are probably already aware of your plans, being older and wiser than you. They're just wondering what's taking you so long. ;)
invite them to dinner and ask them there, privately. When they get the private dinner invite (without your GF attending), they will probably realize why they are there. This way, you won't be interrupted and you'll show your respect!
Roll up in your sick ride, making certain you have added spinners. Ride up to her parents' abode and honk the horn loudly. If no one comes out, continue to honk the horn until someone does. If this doesn't work, try screaming, ';Yo, bitches, where you at?'; If still no one comes out of the house, nobody is home, and you should come back later and repeat. But chances are, by this point, someone will walk to your car. If it is the mother of your girlfriend, inform her that she should get her husband and return to the kitchen, where she belongs, because this is man's business. Once the father comes to greet you, make him kiss your rings. If he doesn't, rev your engine and threaten to run him over. Once he kisses your rings, you are ready to proceed. Say the following, verbatim, to your future father-in-law:


';*****, I already been ******' your daughter for like two years now, and it's time I make sure she ain't be sleepin' around so that I don't catch the clap again like I did last year. Now, you best be giving me your blessing because she's being a tight ***** and won't let me cage her without your permission. So what'll it be?';


If he doesn't respond, take that as a yes. If he says anything inflammatory, rev your engine again and threaten not only to run him over, this time, but to drive through the garage (into the kitchen) and run his wife over.





This will be the most successful means to achieve your engagement. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment