Friday, November 25, 2011

How should I tell my parents about the second piercing I got in my ears yesterday?

I got it done in a jewellers when I went shopping yesterday. My mum said I would be allowed one but my dad is against piercings. I haven't told my parents yet but I want to. What do you reckon I should say to them to spill the beans?How should I tell my parents about the second piercing I got in my ears yesterday?
show your mum first :)How should I tell my parents about the second piercing I got in my ears yesterday?
How old are you? If you're an adult (legally)...then I would just tell tell them up front that you wanted another piercing, you respect their opinion, but you are, however an adult and made the decision to get one. You can always take it out, where ever it might be. Maybe explain to them that you didn't do it to spite them, it's just part of who you are. At least you didn't go get a tattoo all over yourself if they were opposed to that. They can be but are a little harder (and expensive) to remove in full. When I was 18, I wanted a tattoo and I also wanted my tongue pierced. I don't think my parents thought either were flattering. I asked them which one, if I were going to get one would they like more...surprising the tattoo. So I got one, and they both were OK with it. My conservative step-mom even thinks it's cute. They'll accept it and move on.
Go up to them and show them. Say it was a mistake, but since you had to pay for it yourself, could you keep it?


If they tell you to take it out don't scream and stomp off. Just say ok. And do it. If you want them that bad, wear them at school, at home when they're not around, and any other time that your not with them. But don't forget they're in.
Just go up to your mum, show her your ear and say ';what do you think then?'; She probably will take a few minutes to even notice what you're showing her!


Good luck with that, I still have to tell my parents about the nipple piercings I got....9 months ago :O
Just wear the ear rings, and then wait for their reply, because they will notice anyway. Say you didnt think nothing was wrong with it, because you already had one piercing and that is the style and all your friends have double piercings.
just show them your ears!! then hand them cream cakes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment