Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I convince my Parents to get me a hamster?

My mom wont let me get a hamster because she thinks i dont NEED one but i really want one and i just don't know how to convince her??


Please Help Me!How do I convince my Parents to get me a hamster?
Well, maybe your mom is right. Do you think you could really take care of a hamster? Its not that easy. I have two myself and although I love them, they do stink. I have to clean the whole cage twice a week. Do some research about them than talk to your mom. Prove you could take care of one.How do I convince my Parents to get me a hamster?
If you have any other pets, then show that you are responsible with them. Keep them feed, cleaned and play with them often. If you don't have any pets then try and do some extra chores and stuff so you maybe can earn money on your own to pay and keep a hamster. Remember they take lots of care and most people do get bored with them after a little while.
I went through the same thing. I wonted to get a second hamster and my dad just kept saying NO, but I kept bagging and begging and FINALLY he said yes. I was SO exited. But a little while after I get Sammy my first ariginal hamster Emma died. I miss Emma SO much, she was the best hamster EVER!!!!! But anyway, just tell her you are responsible, and show her that too, like take care of your other pets if you have any, and if not then do A LOT of chores around the house with out her having to ask you. And just keep bringing it up, like I use to do to my dad, I use to make him laugh so much. Like when he said ';Are sink looks terrible'; I use to say ';Then lets replace it with a hamster';. He use to laugh because I would bring it up on the totally oppisite subjects. I hope I helped, GoOd LuCk
well first you have to ask yourself are u ready for this responablitily. can you handle taking care of it. when i wanted one i paid for it myself. i just begged. lol. and i told them that i could be responsable taking care of it and proved it to them by my previous pets that i took good care of.
First Good luck and Hopefully Your moms nothing like my Dad... Because when my Dad Says No He basically never EVER Changes that answer.





Well Try telling her All the Good things about having a Hamster.
i would say prove to your parents that you are really responsible like do an xtra chore or some laundry!!!!!!!!! it would help your parents and at the same time win you aome brownie points!
Ask for a chinchilla then go smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment