Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I convince my parents to let me go to a concert?

It's the powerhouse concert in Philly @ the Wachovia center. I will pay for the ticket and I would meet my friends there and go with one friend. They probably don't think that I'm old and ';mature'; enough, but I'm sixteen, my friend who I'll be going with is 17, and the friends that I'm meeting there are 18. What would be a good way to approach them about it? I live in Delaware so it's only about a 45 minute to a 1 hour drive to the concert.How can I convince my parents to let me go to a concert?
Parents are always going to worry about what you do but if i were you i would just tell them the truth ask them nicely if you can go. Promise to call as soon as you get there and again when your on the way out of the concert. If you can let them know who you are going with that might make all the difference.How can I convince my parents to let me go to a concert?
It's their choice, you have to obey it.





When I was a great deal younger, my brother and I wanted to see the Clash in concert. We of course were summarily told ';no';. The Clash broke up later that year. They were just about to re-form in 2002 when the lead singer died. Now I will live the rest of my life with the heart aching regret of having never seen the Clash in concert. And I'll forever hold ill-will towards that ***** of a mother that said summarily said ';no'; all those years ago.





Tell your parents this story, and that nothing is forever. That moment in time will pass, and it's possible that you'll never have another such moment. I'll never have that moment, and I will carry that regret forever.
Make a good responsible plan and lay it out for them. When you will be leaving, who you will be with, when you will call (it helps to send picture messages so they know you are really where you say you are) and then ask them what else you could do to make them feel comfortable....Be an adult about it so they will treat you like one!
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment