Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I convince my parents to let me play Xbox 360 on weekdays?

I keep asking my mom if I can play my Xbox 360 on weekdays and she says no because I need some limitations on it. Even when I ask for only a little bit of time like an hour she says no because its the principle of the thing. How can I convince her to let me play on weekdays?How can I convince my parents to let me play Xbox 360 on weekdays?
Bring home some STRAIGHT A's in school...and maybe, just maybe....you'll EARN the right to play. What about cleaning up your room without having to asked to??





EARN it!





Good luck and I hope this helps!How can I convince my parents to let me play Xbox 360 on weekdays?
I am a mom, who does not let her son play on Xbox 360 during weekdays. :) Show your parents that playing does not affect your grades. Do your homework, help around the house. Demonstrate your good grades. Then ask for one hour game time as reward.





That would convince me :)
Tell your parents that if you are not in your house playing xbox 360, You could be out doin drugs like all the other kids! See what they have to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment