Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I convince my parents to buy me contacts?

My parents let me wear trial lenses for about 3 months, then discontinued buying me them. They're afraid of eye infections or other damage. How can I convince them that contacts are actually harmless? I can't buy them myself. I just really hate wearing glasses.How can I convince my parents to buy me contacts?
Suggest that the three of you go talk to your optometrist together, and you can discuss any health concerns they may have about contact lenses. You can even do a little research into it yourself; you'll impress your parents if you prove that you can take the initiative to take your personal health into your own hands. Remember: your optometrist has your needs in mind, and if they genuinely feel that contacts are dangerous for your eyes, they will be reluctant to perscribe them. But given the advances in contact lenses in the past few years, there is no longer very much to worry about. Good luck!How can I convince my parents to buy me contacts?
Well, they might be harmless to diseases, but contacts push the eye back, and my mom used contacts a lot back then, now her eyes are messed up.
';Accidently'; break your glasses lol
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment