Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I convince my parents to getting a mouse?

I really want one and they know I am responsible. The biggest problem is they don't like the smell. Maybe I can keep it in the garage? Where the smell won't come in. Please I really need suggestions. I have even made a power point for them.....


Thanks in advance!How can I convince my parents to getting a mouse?
If your willing to put in the effort to keep the cage clean smell isn't really an issue. Also alot of the shavings that you use for bedding smell really nice themselves. Using a wire cage as opposed to an aquarium provides more ventilation so better smell. Mice are really intelligent animals and can have diverse personalities. Remind them too that (unfortunately) their life span is only a few years so they aren't looking at a life long commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment