Friday, November 25, 2011

How to Skateboard and persude your parents to get you one?

So im persuading my parents to get me a skateboard. And it looks like so much fun. But i realy wanna learn the basics like starting, stopping, jumping, turning. Nothing fancy. I know it sounds retarded but watevzzz.How to Skateboard and persude your parents to get you one?
If your parents think it's is too dangerous like mine did, tell them exactly wat you said. ';It sounds like fun and it would be a great hobby for me to get into';





http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-S鈥?/a>





when i started i checked out this site...it helped a lot





but what really helped me out was my friends...they taught me lots of tricks after i leared the basicsHow to Skateboard and persude your parents to get you one?
well....you can do what I did. show them that it's not as dangerous as they may think. show them you can do stuff without hurting yourself. I've been skating for 5 months. haven't broke ANYTHING!! haven't hurt myself. Most I have had was a sprain ankle cause I landed wrong. lasted a few hours and the pain was gone. when you fall, you don't feel it because of all the adrenalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment