Friday, November 25, 2011

How do you convince your parents into letting you have a cell phone?

School is almost out and next year I will be playing sports.My friend will have to take me to practice in the mornings but if she gets sick a day how will she contact me?


Also I need a phone to contact my dad becaus the house phone is to busy.My mom could pay the cell bill with her child support money Plus I can get a cheap cell but how can I get her to buy me one?


Do you know anything about prepaid cellphones?How do you convince your parents into letting you have a cell phone?
This is a good question. I recently convinced my mom to buy me a plan. If you aren't going to use your phone every night to talk to your friends, I would suggest a prep aid plan. I've had one for over 2 years, and they are terrible if you talk to people a lot, but they are good if not that much. Theres a prepaid plan called virgin mobile (www.virginmobile.com) and they have great deals on phones. They have phones from anywhere between free and I think $90. You can pick either prepaid or monthly, and no contract. You can switch from prepaid to monthly anytime you would like, and the cheapest prepaid plan is $20 every 3 months. You should check it out.How do you convince your parents into letting you have a cell phone?
I have convinced my dad to get me a cellphone. I wrote a list of about 10 reasons (mostly practical reasons) of why i should have one and I got one. I also promised to pay for any extra minutes i went over on. And if youre wondering about pre paid phones, you pay for the minutes as you need them. theres is no going over in minutes on a prepaid phone, because once the minutes are gone, they are gone until you load more minutes on to it with a prepaid minutes card.
BE extra good!


Prepaid phone plans can be tricky sometimes so be sure to read between the lines...but they're much better if you're on a budget. just pay for the minutes and texts (this will get you if you are an avid texter) you used for the month. If you really like texting and stuff you should just get a phone plan with less minutes and unlimited texting (go w/ verizon or sprint, much more affordable in texting than AT%26amp;T)





If you are seriously having a problem convincing your parents...you could try a points system?


-For every good thing you do, you get points. The more points the better! When you reach a certain point, like a goal, you get your phone? (I know sounds like a cheezy parenting tip, but it works most of the time!)


Getting a free phone initially won't save you too much money...you only pay for the phone once. You pay for the contract monthly.





Good luck!
Buying the phone is the cheapest part. Paying the monthly fee is the problem. Why would you expect your mother to pay for a phone to call your father?? Don't use that excuse! Tell her that if you had a phone, she could always find you immediately and if your were in trouble you could call her. Appeal to her sense of ';motherhood'; where a mother protects her young.
If she gets a sick day she can call your house. You didn't mention how old you are. How about getting a part time job to make some money for yourself and maybe help out a bit?
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment